We were the first NAID-certified company in Michigan, and we have maintained a perfect record of passing all annual and unannounced audits. This gives you the assurance that we adhere to all HIPAA and other industry regulations.
Rapid Shred's custom-built facility was designed specifically for the security and operational needs of document destruction. It houses some of the industry's most sophisticated shredders and pulverizers, for both paper and non-paper materials.
In addition to picking up your material and bringing it to our plant for destruction, we also offer mobile shredding in our state-of-the art trucks so that you can witness the destruction right at your location.
Options for all of your shredding needs
• Off-site or on-site shredding: We can pick up your materials and transport them back to our secure facility, or we can shred at your location with one of our mobile shredding trucks.
• One-time service: We offer one-time shredding services for office clean-ups and document purging.
• Drop off: Only have a few bags or boxes of materials to shred? You are welcome to drop your materials off at our facility during normal business hours.
• Record storage & management: Have documents that need to be stored today, but shredded in the future? Our record storage offering can help.
Paper shredding is just the beginning. Learn more about our comprehensive material destruction offerings and how we support every service contract.
- Any color office or printer paper
- Files with tiebacks
- Notepads and spiral notepads
- Manila folders
- Paperclips, binder clips
- Tie-closed envelopes
- CDs and DVDs
- Hard drives
- Floppy disks
- VHS tapes
- Computer disks and tapes
- Cassette & magnetic backup tapes
- Pharmacy pill bottles
- Plastic credit cards, bank cards and identification cards
- Microfilm, microfiche, x-rays and photographs
- Old uniforms
- Audio and video tapes and cassettes
- Off-specification manufactured products
- Hard or soft cover books
We are fully bonded, insured and are certified by the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID), which means you can be confident we adhere to HIPAA standards. We can provide your organization with general security training on the importance of HIPPA and PCI compliance.
We have successfully passed each annual inspection to retain our AAA certification for off-site (plant-based), on-site (mobile), micro-media pulverization and hard drive destruction.
We have a variety of shredding containers to meet your specific needs, from high-capacity wheeled shredding carts for larger volumes to our wooden consoles which fit your office decor. Learn more about our shredding containers.
Additionally, we assess waste volumes to assure the proper use of your containers and will set up collection frequency based on your needs. We can also provide metrics for environmental reports.
Rapid Shred proudly services all of Michigan, Northern Indiana, and Northwest Ohio.